heart...
Labels: heart rules, Honest-Tee, love yourself, my thoughts, relationships
A little bit of love, peppered with individualism topped with acceptance...goes a long way. Enjoy. by Khali
Labels: heart rules, Honest-Tee, love yourself, my thoughts, relationships
7 Comments:
I'm sorry. I guess I was supposed to answer what feeds my heart...dance, yoga, friends, sunshine, and definitely ROB!!!!!
…at times it’s a glistening glass of champagne cocktail or the sound of waves against the shore from the balcony of a well deserved vacation, some old school music with old school friends, the smell of newborn babies, the infectious laughter of my nieces and nephews, the sound of breakfast being made on a saturday morning with a jazz cd in the box, a “just right” hot chocolate with some warm pumpkin bread, some old bette davis movies, magnificent shades of art, finding that one ‘dress to die’ for, thanksgivings with the fam and celebrating with the love of my life…anywhere and anyplace and anytime, and so much more…
What feeds my soul is ... my family, a good movie, an autumn breeze, a glass of wine, and a rich chocolate dessert.
As the earth turns and each new day is presented I find that my soul is fed in different ways. On some days a simple breath of fresh air can serve as a 5 course meal. On other days I find that my heart is the guide that my soul follows for its next meal. My soul most often likes to nibble on the simple things that life has to offer. Close friends, excersise, a good book, the laughter of a child and "TIME" with that special someone... :)
My relationship with God feeds my heart. The stronger my relationship with God is, the more I enjoy my existence. My love for my family is deeper, as is the love for my friends. My lows are not so low, and my highs are much higher. And although I am attached to my life and the people in my life, I am not so afraid anymore of death. I'm still afraid, but not as afraid. I am beginning to understand that my existence, my family, and my friends, are all gifts, from God to me.
I agree with Leslie. I would say the thing that FEEDS my heart the most and makes me feel secure is GOD. The thought that there is an omnipotent, ALMIGHTY GOD that lives and is concerned about my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes, my fears and is ALWAYS interested in me growing as a person.
Whether that growth is emotional or material, he allows me to experience life to help me GROW and not become DEAD while I walk upon this earth. That's fact is what FEEDS my heart.
Quiet nights with my honey, Sunrise mornings on the beach, Fresh out of the bath babies, Friends who love you unconditionally, a God who forgives me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home