Friday

...peace time




...so it's friday & i've been dealing with some "sho nuf thingz"; my car ain't right, money's funni, and mr. charlie remembered i was going to be on vacation and decided to do a last minute "hunker down". but that's ok, tomorrow i will be on a much needed vacation to martha's vineyard to feed my soul, and u know how vacations go, you're never quite packed! but i didn't want to leave my readers hangin', so i will try to see what's on your mind while i'm gone and give u the 411 on how i'm livin' on the vine, but until then...

...how u livin' and how's it workin' for u?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Humphrey said...

Well I am livin' foul right now. I got woman problems, I got money problem and now I got job problems. I hate to rain on everyone's parade but right now its real foul. But I have hope. My girl is trying to work it out with me. I got paid today but I got to make it past that hold on my check and my job is easin' up - so there is hope. Ask me this question again this time next week.

H.

Fri Aug 03, 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger Breakfast at Tiffanys said...

I am living blessed right now. For those who know me, life has been kickin' me in the backside. But just as soon as you are ready to give up, the Lord will show you that things are only temporary. He may not give you what you want, but He will give you want you need. And I needed a break.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

Fri Aug 03, 03:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i'm livin' “large” right now!!! not necessarily so much financially; but mainly Spiritually (although the finances aint too bad either, AGTG). health is good, mind is stable, body is fit, soul is anchored, and life is good!!!! always remember that GIGATT and ATTGIG (you saw this one from me first.)

Fri Aug 03, 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice...spot. bring me something back. Even if it's just the existence of peace in your spirit shared through dinner or an afternoon hang out. dont' sweat the chaos...the vacation will erase all that for a minute.

Fri Aug 03, 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger WyzeYungLady said...

Living is good. I don't really stop to think about it much because I know that to be the bottom line, I'm alive and living. Run run run all the time with my children, work 2 jobs and keep my husband happy (that's a joke - hope you are laughing). But the most important thing is that I'm alive. Thank you God. I'm hope this is OK, I'm new to blogging, I need to know from ms. babby j. what AGTG and GIGATT and ATTGIG mean?

Sun Aug 05, 07:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Wyzeyunglady,
AGTG = All Glory to God
GIGATT = God is Good All The Time
ATTGIG = All The Time God is Good

Mon Aug 20, 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home