Wednesday

...what the ???

just checkin'....

What in the world do you guys think of Senator Larry Craig's comment about his conduct in the airport bathroom?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Humphrey said...

Well I must say that it is obvious that he is more concerned about being considered "Gay" than he concerned about his job or the ramifications of his actions. This is just more evidence that the whole world is just screwed up and that we are going to need the next generation of children to come in and clean up the mess that our generation will leave for them. Keep in mind that these things happen all the time but usually never surface to the light. We The People are just starting to find out about these things because there is now big money in awareness than it use to be. So just wait. Another one of your elected officials may end up on date line soliciting minors and will get caught on live camera.

Oh, the question was “…what do we think of Senator Craig's comments...” He is an idiot and has solidified his place with Satan in Hell.

Wed Aug 29, 10:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay I'm not in the loop.what was his comment? now you know that all of us arent' TV watchers (smile)

Wed Aug 29, 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Bob White said...

We are living in the end times. The devils is busy, but Jesus is busier. God is revealing the mess, S-I-N. People need to get right or get in the hand basket to hell.

Wed Aug 29, 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

alright, peaceful groove, check out CNN.com and get the 411 on the Idaho Senator or check this out...According to the arrest report cited by Roll Call, Craig tapped his right foot, which the officer said he recognized "as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct."

The report alleges Craig then touched the officer's foot with his foot and the senator "proceeded to swipe his hand under the stall divider several times," according to Roll Call.

At that point, the officer said he put his police identification down by the floor so Craig could see it and informed the senator that he was under arrest, before any sexual contact took place.
.

now, my question is WHAT KINDA HAND SIGNALS DOES ONE PRESENT underneath a stall to imply those sort of suggestions.... and HOW the HELL do u play footsies from stall to stall.... I WANNA KNOW!!!

hmmmm.....

Wed Aug 29, 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey is obviously in denial. He is gay and should admit to it. I say that because I have never heard of any of this "crap". Frankly if someone even touched my foot they would have a good old Texas a$$ kicking fast! I have never heard of such a thing??!

Thu Aug 30, 11:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dayuuuuuummm. I didn't know all that. sickoooooooos

Sun Sep 02, 09:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home