what are you so afraid of, that you believe the person you are with is a better choice?
Return to Sender...
have u ever lost yourself and no one knew it?
Loyalty or Penalty...
truth or consequences, which would you prefer?
Damage control...
Would you date you?
Labels: Honest-Tee, love yourself, my thoughts, relationships
5 Comments:
Kelly, you are trippin' for a Friday.
Don't quite under stand Question #1. A little too deep for me.
#2. I have lost myself and everybody knew it. I have promised myself it won't happen again.
#3. Truth always truth. Much harder to deal with but better in the end.
#4. I would not date me at this time. Don't really think I am in a good place. Give me time, I am resilient.
Have a good weekend and try to lighten it up next time.
I was afraid it was my last chance at some semblance of happiness.
It was a illusion!!!
Hell yes. I am still lost and faking my ass til I get better
Depends on how long the results will last
Yuh I'd date me... With caution and a hunger for sudden change!
#1 No comment
#2 I have lost myself long ago when I listened to the first lie I was told from someone I loved. Need I say more??? but I'm glad you asked because since then, I've found myself...it's keeping track of who I really am that is a struggle these days.
#3 Always tell the unmitigated, complete entire unadulterated truth. Believe me, you create more drama for you and others when you don't. And remember, whatever seeds you plant will sprout in its liking.
#4 Yes, I would absolutely date myself. How can you consider yourself for someone else, if you cant first consider yourself for you!
Okay so the truth thing, seeing that no one can tell you the truth, its only their truth, yours may be similar or different, I choose communication and consequences. As long as you keep talking and I watch your actions, I can discover who you really are. Its when I lose sight of both that I get caught up.
The question about dating myself, I once would not have dated me, hell I couldn't stand to be alone with me because of my emotions, thoughts and behavior, I am better now, however as I said... Proceed with caution, I can't guarantee that it'll always be safe, but I can tell you it will be exciting!
i beg to differ "anonymous"! people can absolutley tell u the truth. there are facts, there are opinions...and then their are lies. hmmm.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home