Monday

okay..okay, my sister just informed me that I need to lighten up and get a little less introspective! LOL! She suggested talking about “Halloween” and should mothers dress SKANKY when they take their kids out for trick or treat? …or better yet, should you give older teenagers candy? I vote yes to both, hence the name Trick or Treat. LOL!! (Happy Shalloween)!!!

Enjoy! (read on...for some "Deep Therapy")!

8 Comments:

Blogger Breakfast at Tiffanys said...

Happy Shalloween????
What happened to all that love and acceptance? You are not feeding my soul Big Sis! I am just trying to show you my layers. LOL!! I love Halloween. It is a time of year you can dress up, be someone else for the day and get a treat. You can't beat that.
So to everyone feelin' me, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Mon Oct 29, 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

I'm down for Halloween! Lord knows we're inundated with scary programs on cable for the entire month!!! LOL but much love to you "breakfast"! I can't hate no more! It's a national holiday, dang it!!!

Boo!

Mon Oct 29, 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger Nupe84 said...

Well....Mother's dressing "SKANKY"?

I would say "NO". No matter WHAT, a boy never gets over men "visually undressing" his mother.

I would give teenagers candy though. They are in a transition period, because in a couple of years when they knock on a stranger's door...The police will be called.

Mon Oct 29, 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Breakfast at Tiffanys said...

In keeping with the Halloween theme, did anyone have Penny Night in their neighborhood? It was a night before Halloween when you went door to door and recevied pennies. I asked my co workers if they did this, and they said no. I am beginning to think this was a fictional night created by my Big Bro and Sis.
Please let me know if you have heard of Penny Night!

Tue Oct 30, 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

Talk about the olden days...Penny Night was real mamacita! Although it only lasted a few years after I was little. :O( ...so sad! Those days are lonnnng gone!!!!

Tue Oct 30, 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think parents need to just get some coffee or tea and walk along behind the little ones on Halloween as they treat from door to door.
Teenagers..hmm they need to have parties, (costume or not) watching movies, eating food and candy. Leave the treating door to door for the little ones.

Parents have separate costume parties without any young people present!! That way you can get as pimped out or skank as you can imagine..

I only recall an older woman across the street from me growin up in Clveland Heights, that gave out ziploc bags of 50cents in pennies instead of candy.

gotta go write in my own blog about something introspective I missed my dose here today (smile)

Tue Oct 30, 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

u aint kiddin nupe84 on the po-po at the old homestead!! LOL

Tue Oct 30, 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok...about penny night...we had penny night, when i was a kid...maybe it was regional or neighborhood specific.

Fri Nov 02, 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home