Monday

tell me something good....

it's monday ....and i just had a really good weekend!!! i sat on the lawn getting what i call a natural high at the Pavillion listening to a few jazz greats perform LIVE! ...first i chilled to the smooth jazz of 'fourplay'...only to move on to the well known sounds of 'boney james'.......and just as the weather cooled off and the sky became iridescent...the "pièce de résistance" was none other than 'roberta flack' & 'michael mcdonald' !!!! http://pavilion.woodlandscenter.org/
...talk about feedin' your soul!!! ..it was right on time for me!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooo

Mon Oct 22, 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger Nupe84 said...

Wow, that sounds great. At the same time you were doing that, I was in my drive way cleaning my car and listening to WATERCOLORS. That's the XM Jazz Station. I had a good time Friday. My neighbor and I went to a High School Football game. It only costs $6.00 to get in and the night was cool and we got a chance to watch kids play football....for the love of the game.

Tue Oct 23, 09:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey baby, I love your blog. It’s so you. Glad you had a good time this weekend, wish I could have been there. I cleared my schedule this weekend for some family time with my parents in New York, then managed to get a little run time in and listen to some of the songs you mentioned on my iPod. It certainly made my run a lot more interesting.

Keep on bein you babe.

Tue Oct 23, 11:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home