Wednesday


yesterday's blues was yesterday's news...
i feel a lot better today, got a chance to share what was on my mind and i enjoyed reading your comments, thanks!! keep them coming!
today i signed up for a MaD cRazY class of pilates! i don't start until the first week of november...but i am so thrilled to be toning not only my body, but my mind too! ...stay tuned! i'm jetting off now for a dose of wisdom with some more friends this evening. y'all stay balanced!

http://physicalconditioningcentre.com/

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nupe84 said...

Good Luck with Pilates!!

Thu Oct 25, 01:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you really signed up!! I'm soo excited for you. Enjoy. When my budget allows for it I will look into it. But right now I'll watch you transform...

Fri Oct 26, 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home