I'll share mine with you, will you share yours with me...
- I'm grateful for my many hidden talents and the courage & wisdom to use them!
- I'm extremely grateful for my African American heritage and our kinship and playful shared interpretation we all seem to pick right up on, when we ALL get together!
- I'm grateful for having loved. Because it is better to have loved, than to have never loved at all.
Happy Thanksgiving Turkeys!
2 Comments:
I am grateful for lessons both profound and simple.
I am grateful for confusion because it challenges me to focus
i am grateful for the neurotic folks in my life for helping me maintain a healthy balance of insanity.
I am grateful for Kelly because she is ONE COOL CHICA!!! have a safe trip home lady
I am grateful that my kids are mentally and physically able.
I am grateful that both of my parents are still alive.
I am grateful that even the small things bring joy and that's were I see GOD in my life.
Nupe84
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home