hey u guys, if you click on the following website, you can find helpful travel plans....but most of all...if you click on it TODAY, it will show a video clip of one of best beaches....Poipu Beach in Hawaii, A BEACH THAT I HUNG OUT ON FOR 8 DAYS, along with my Aunt Jackie & Cousin Nik!!!! sorry for all the enthusiasm, but i just couldnt help sharing this panoramic view! it's not often you can actually say,
"Hey, I've been there"!!!!
Got any vacation suggestions to beat these Winter blues????? Please share!!!!
Labels: favorite spots, travel ops
5 Comments:
oh, i forgot to mention....that's where Jurassic Park was filmed!!!!
enjoy!
I can't say that I've been there but someday very soon I would love to say, Hey I've been there...Japan
I ai'nt been no damn where. my money won't get right enough to get me anywhere and I don't wanna go by myself so I ain't been no damn where YETTTTTTTT...
....wow travel girrrl glad some one gets 2 walk the sands of dawn. maybe its time for you travel for real, somewhere not FDA approved :D....
...but WOW! its so wonbeautiful, defiantly have walls filled with 2x4ft(+++) size prints.
i love your sense of wonder, and not holding back.
....its the critics that do me the most harm, but you seem like your not bothered, life becomes like the smile you dawn.
by the way what the hell do you do(4 a living)
Ta-ta for now bella
....wOw travel girrrl glad some one gets 2 walk the sands of dawn. maybe its time for you travel for real, somewhere not FDA approved :D....
...but WOW! its so wonbeautiful, defiantly have walls filled with 2x4ft(+++) size prints.
i love your sense of wonder, and not holding back.
....its the critics that do me the most harm, but you seem like your not bothered, life becomes like the smile you dawn.
by the way what the hell do you do(4 a living)
Ta-ta for now bella
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home