Monday
About Me
- Name: Khali
- Location: United States
My transition to Texas has been a real challenge. For the most part, I have had to create my environment, my atmosphere, my interest, my pursuit, my quest and at times my DIVERSION. Anywhere can be a lonely place when your entire family is on the other side of the map. A friend once told me, “if you want a friend, show yourself friendly.” Well...sometimes that only works when you’re vibin’ on affirmations. So, with that in mind, I started this blog as part of my journey to finding a more fruitful life, when it’s just you. I'm hoping this blog will become more from me and from you. This is only the beginning. Maybe you’ll take a trip on my journey to more fruitful days & splendid getaways. Maybe it will give you the courage to be with yourself…by yourself and rediscover yourself. I will share with you the vacations & staycations gone by and the one's to come. It may even help some of you in your transition from the place you now call home or maybe just help you start enjoying where you are, right now or just for now. (Please do not make copies of my photos. If you would like a photo to print or post, just email me. Please enjoy and leave comments).
Previous Posts
- Thanks for coming out!!!
- Sometimes enjoying life means finding your biggest...
- Aside from the obvious things we should all be gra...
- just feel like singin' these words...they're not m...
- ..."ghetto heaven"Alright y'all....I heard this ol...
- okay..okay, my sister just informed me that I nee...
- ...speaking of Escapism! I saw this independent fi...
- yesterday's blues was yesterday's news...i feel a ...
- just feel like sharing my journey...I read somewhe...
- tell me something good....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:
I "feel" like a ticket holder. I don't know why though?
Nupe84
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'd like to think of myself as what the French call the "Pièce de résistance". A creation that defies common convention. But at times I am left holding just a ticket stub.
Now, is that necessarily a bad thing? Well it all depends on who's performing. (smiles)
I am an once in a life time exclusive! I collect ticket stubs as I view life moreso like a library and we are all books to be "checked out" however we must remember to return by due date and also if the table of contents and the first chapter doesn't "grab" us..we need to take the damn thing back..However as for being the main attraction?
I think right now I'm under construction. I was once a broadway hit but now I'm being prepared for re-release world wide! LOL
To Nupe84, does being the ticket holder mean you're not even in the game or does it mean we gotta wait in a long line to see you? hmmmm
...and to Peacefulgroove, I definitely feel you on the exclusivity tip!!! And OH BOY do I ever wish I had read the table of contents on a few ticket stubs, cause right about now....I am being fined!!
As the attraction one is often relied upon to perform, dance and shuffle like a Sammy Davis Jr. show to the delight of the ticket-stub holder. To come up with the weekend activities, best bistros, ideals, comic sticks and or provide a service for the ticket-stub holder’s amusement and respite from their busy day to day.
MAN, what I wouldn’t give to be the ticket-stub holder for a while…
Why are those the only choices? I didn't see myself as the "attraction" or the "ticket stub." My axx is a dxmn worker bee at the facility!
One plays both parts in life, doors open and close all the time. Many desire the attraction, and when expectations aren't met, one finds itself becoming the stub. Enjoy both experiences, and forget the expectations.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home