Monday

African Wildife


...as i was cleaning out my closet over the weekend, i ran across one of my favorite pair of shoes. ok ok....close your mouth....they really are a "must see" in person!!!!


...there's really no reason i'm blogging this other than....i think they're somewhat out of my comfort zone & although i've never had an opportunity to wear them...i do try them on often; waiting for the right moment! ...and short of my "crocs" (i kno i kno...not the coolest shoes on the planet), these pumps are quite comfy!! i bought these shoes at one of nordstroms' infamous shoe sales!!! LOL they actually remind me of a set of african print bongos my brother once had when we were small...but the real truth is they're actually "PONY"! (shhhh!!) LOLOLOL!!
SoMEoNe TolD Me NOt To wRITe ABoUt ThIS IN mY bLoG!!!!! what do u think??? LMAO!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Southern Bound said...

All I have to say is that I'm glad I'm not the luck person that has to be seen walking with you and those shoes...unless we're in African among the zebras.LOL

Mon Feb 18, 10:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

girl these are hot!!! with whatever. I think you should strut them in some tight black sweatpants.LOL!!!

Tue Feb 19, 07:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home