Tuesday

godgivekellypatience...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You told me you were afraid of cats... If I had known you wanted Patience I would have given her to you instead of the Humane Society!! LOL


me...I need a few of those cape cod things and to be expected to drive or move for a few hours afterwards.

Tue Feb 26, 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tue Feb 26, 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

We all could us a little more patience in our lives. Patience to hear from the Lord. Patience to let the elderly walk in front of us without brushing pass them in a hurry. Patience to wait for a gift from the heart of someone that loves us. Patience to let that love one grow into their very best without complaining. Yes, we all could use a little more patience.

Tue Feb 26, 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home