Wednesday

State of Mind

(A VIEW FROM MY OFFICE WINDOW...
Houston, TX / Westheimer Rd. pass the beltway)

“On a clear day, I can see forever”…well, maybe not forever…but here’s the view from my 8 to 5 corner desk that I snapped today from the 11th floor.

Although geography has never been my strongpoint, from a bird’s eye view and milessssss to the south of this glorious window is the Gulf of Mexico and to the north is Canada and straight ahead facing east is New York!! What lies between is a whole lotta dreamin’or a whole lotta livin’.
I think I’ll keep on livin’ ...what about u...
What do you see from your window?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Directly outside of the window in the office where I work is a garage. It encompasses the entire view...if you let it. The window is covered with 25 years of grime, and has never been cleaned...I work at a hospital. If that isn't a message to you all to take good care of yourselves, then read the previous sentence more closely. Anyway, I have created another window. It is located at the entrance to the office. Most people call it a door. For me, it's a window of opportunity, and every time someone comes in the door. I choose to enjoy myself and make them smile, or smile all by myself, if they won't smile with me.

Thu Feb 07, 07:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no windows to look out of in my city hall job. I have doors and prison like colored walls to look at. My view instead is within. Constantly reflecting on why I am where I am and where I intend to be in the next month, year, decade. Periodically I step into my boss's office for no particular reason as she has a view of the gardens (concrete) however entering her room I am reassured that outside there is light to bask in when I get off at 5pm!!!

Then I open sun roof and BLAST my music and I speed down Allen parkway

Thu Feb 07, 09:08:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Feb 07, 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

kudos to lue lue and peaceg for a better vision than i had today!

Thu Feb 07, 05:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home