Monday


"still water runs deep... yes it do...oh yeah...."

to all you "still" people out there; i know you have somethin' to say...
...i just hope you got somebody to listen to it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure folk will listen however will it be a monologue or a dialogue? I usually end up in monologues. I have a few occurances or is it ocurrences of dialogue and I LOVE THOSE Times. now if I could just get those with a man that is rubbing on my thigh and kissing me on the lips everytime I speak instead of one of my girlfriends (who I luv and cherish but not like that so notice the LUV and not LOVE) chewing or drinking over our dialogues just like me...but for now..it's usually BIKO my dog!!!!!!

Mon Feb 25, 08:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home