...anybody been anywhere on this map of experience, besides me?seriously, double click on it and give it some thought! i could name a few regions in which i will never return like, the island of ‘Decay’, ‘Guilt’ and lest not forget the island of ‘Whathisname’….but right about now i’m definitely proud to be wading in 'Sea of Interpretation'.
what about you?
Agatha Christie said ”As life goes on it becomes tiring to keep up the character you invented for yourself, and so you relapse into individuality and become more like yourself every day. This is sometimes disconcerting for those around you, but a great relief to the person concerned.”
r u play-acting your way through life? r u stuck in one of those regions on the map above? or better yet, how long have u spent on what island…and when will u return?
Labels: balance, my thoughts
3 Comments:
As much as I tried to find a place on the map that I visited for any length of time. I found myself thinking not of my past or regrets but of the place that I am currently traveling to.
Did I see a spot on the map that said my new future was to "live like nobody else so I can live like nobody else"?
I'm really trying not to linger anywhere on that map, choosing to move on . . . however, I find myself spending a little too much time in past regrets because I've got too admit a little insanity on my part, ya know, keep on doing the same ole thing you keep on getting the same ole thing. I'm vowing now with all of you who visit Ms. K's blog to move on to the brighter future that God has for me and stop making those same ole mistakes. I see myself in the future sang Donald sang (that's D Lawrence to the non-Gospel enthusiasts). Ciao!
I am always amazed by your writings and your questions. Who would have thought that "My Lil Kells" had all of these questions about life "on the inside".
Well, I just remember a great qoute given to me by my 8th grade History teacher.."Those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it..."
So she stole it! I know that. But like tx solomon wife said, I also find myself failing the same tests over and over and it can be discouraging and here is the best statement..."BUT GOD" gives us the opportunity to take these tests over until we can get past them.
I have been victorious over some and still have some to go. GLORY BE TO GOD!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home