Tuesday




"D" is for Delegate Training! Oh yeah folks, it “ain’t” over yet! If you remember a few weeks ago…I was nominated as a Delegate in the 2008 Texas Primaries! woohoo….right? yeah…well… I guess it wasn’t all pomp and circumstance; it looks like I’ve got some unfinished business to tend to….

I went to my training session over the weekend (yep, that’s right i said training…who knew?) I figured I’d be the only one there with me choosing my session on Easter Sunday….but boy was I surprised, the Obama Headquarters was packed! ...and yes, Leslie….there were plenty of guys there!! (inside joke) But all kidding aside, let me remind each and every one of you that we are definitely defining moments in history and it is important for everyone to get involved if possible!

So, with that said….if anyone is looking to volunteer in the Senate County Convention this Saturday, March 29th in Houston, please let me know…and I will be happy to point you in the right direction!

Cheers to Obama fever…again,
"FOR CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl I'll be at U of H with a conzillion youth for Peacejam!!! both days. I hate that I"m going to miss the Bayou City Arts festival at Memorial but I may make it out there for Sunday because the conference ends at 3 and the festival ends at 6pm...we'll see.

Tue Mar 25, 10:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home