I must say that I am sooo tempted to say “Go Florida” “Go Michigan”…Go team Go, in your attempt to get Billary some more delegates...but I am so over that big mistake! Leave it to Florida to co-star in a sequel to more voting anarchy. How ‘bout all the significant players just get back to their usual multi-tasking! Jobs, Healthcare, Economy! Oh my!
But to anyone across the blogisphere with some time on their hands, I got a few questions before I put down my political scepter…
Why are former insurgents being put on the US payroll?
If Hillary stood by Bill and his nasty habits, and all of these wives of government officials stood by their husbands, than why oh why is America so shocked that Barack didn’t completely ditch Rev. Wright?
And finally, should Patriotism be a personal choice or an official choice? Either way, do you really expect me to believe that the same people who are 'revolted' & holding onto Rev. Wright's remarks, are not the same people who have at one time or another....made 'unsightly' or 'repulsive' remarks against other races in the privacy of their home?
Labels: politixx
2 Comments:
Okay yo need a drink...I"m gone buy you one when I get back!!! Hotel Za Za with some chicken.
PG, u are right RIGHT NOW....i will take u up on that drink and let go of the keypad!
holla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home