Tuesday

“A” is for alright now.

I read somewhere that "when we do not do the thing we ought to do, we have no time for anything else... (Eric Hoffer)

In our pursuit of happiness, we work.
...for more dollars, vacation time, promotions etc.
Seventy-one days into the year, and I haven’t missed one.
Would you call that a state of busyness, commitment or lunacy?
let me know?
"and ...whatever u call it, i'll see it tomorrow bcuz i'm outta here'"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call it...doing what's necessary until you can do what brings pleasure. I have witnessed many of folk quit their 9 -5 to chase some get rich quick scam that left them broke and broken...

I'm working towards the ability to live like my foreign friends do. They work to live not live to work!!! One is lunacy and the other is freedom

Tue Mar 11, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

Commitment is indeed a good thing. Humanity needs more of it and less selfishness. Commitment to work, family, our relationships and more importantly to God.

I believe that once more of us commit to something other than self...

Well you fill in the rest.

Wed Mar 12, 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home