Friday

if u blink, you'll miss me...
....its the weekend baby!! ...so get up outta your cozy beds and do something!!!!
check out what the living do & start living your life on purpose!
...hey, i'm just gettin' started!
(u better ask somebody)
-kayster

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang - I do so much on the weekend; I just long for a quiet one SOMEtime but being a wifey & mothering my wonderful children AND God has called me to something different ya know? I'm like so over committed right now and over budget that I just GOT TO slow down and reprioritize myself. I'm hiring for the following: a secretary, receptionist, chauffeur, maid, and confidante. If you can work for love, hugs & kisses CALL ME !!!!

Sat Mar 08, 09:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well my weekend is going great. its lonely but I'm determined to get used to it because that seems to be the consistent message in my life right now. I worked from 7 to 1pm on SAturday, cleaned my room, wrapped my change ($170 so far!) and now it's sunday. I'm going walking ALONE and then I have class and then I'll find something else to do.

Living my life on purpose and out loud...

Sun Mar 09, 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home