Labels: balance, my thoughts
Monday
when i was very little, my biggest worries were "how to wake up without my husband seeing me in rollers", "could i be a model on the price is right" and "will i ever marry one of the jacksons five"....
fast forward.............who was i kidding??
...nowadays, i wrap my beautiful sandy hair, i explore all possibilities in the job market, and if i knew what was out here now, back then.... i would have tried harder to meet the jacksons!!! LOL

4 Comments:
Since we're sharing childhood secrets today...When I was in the 3rd grade. I became the first of many Mayflower King at my school's Mayflower festival. My teachers build a throne for me and my queen and all the other kids had to dance around the May'pole and throw flowers at us to celebrate. I rememebr thinking that some day I am really going to be rich and important...fast forward...
That day is just around the corner. Well at least the rich part. LOL
When I was little I wanted to be Olivia Newton John! Yes I said it. I also thought the rolls of hay in the fields were cow eggs! Mostly I imagined that I'd never get married or have children. I was going to be this power player that showed up at the galas alone or with some exotic sexy ass man on my arm (a paid escort of course!) I would spend my downtime in my penthouse apt or my HUGE home in the hills in the bed with my dog eating ice cream watching some chic flick while talkign on the phone with one of my really close girlfriends planning our next vacation..
I got the dog...every thing else is in layaway!!! LOL Oh and I now know that cows don't lay eggs and that I'll never be a white woman!!!
Dear peacefulgroove
It sounds to me like you really wanted to be Oprah, but she was a little girl around that time too...well maybe a teenager. LOL Plus you'll never know where you might be years from now. So you can still have the audacity to hope.
...ok ok, its randy jackson that i wanted to marry! but i hear he's stocking groceries at a supermarket in LA now. guess i'll stop waiting! lol ...and to "PG", not to worry about the cow eggs, it wasn't until 5 years ago that i realized that when a mechanic says 'rotate yr tires', he means switch them from front to back....and NOT LITERALLY hike the car up and rotate them!!! / i guess that was a honey blonde moment! whoops... but u go 'head on with your layaway plans!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home