here are 3 things Picasso said, "some people transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun." / "only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone." / "i am always doing that which i cannot do, in order that i may learn how to do it."
it's official guys!! i have 39 days until my first vacation of the year...hence the title....travel to "feed your soul!! i'm finally giving myself open enrollment to a much needed break....and remembering that when it comes to LIFE, you gotta be in it to win it!! i must admit that lately i find myself driving on the freeway while blasting my favorite songs so loud that i have forgotten to turn off my blinker miles before! when things get like that for me, i know i'm creating life!
i challenge us all to enroll in life!! ...wherever there's discord & frustration....CREATE BALANCE... move some things around....adjust your priorities like those rocks at the top!
btw, where am i going on my vacay.....
Today's Hint: it is over a thousand miles away...

9 Comments:
Carpe Diem. It's Latin for: seize the moment/opportunity. And Feeding my Soul is definitely what I've planned to do moving (living) forward...for my latter will be greater than my former.
I agree, we all need to get off the daily rat race, create balance, make a life plan and enjoy the moment...tell someone just how much they mean to us, make a commitment and keep it, take time out to rest our minds, put on our favorite tune and enjoy the little things that brings a smile to our face or a hearty laugh from way down deep in our belly...Priceless
I am constantly creating life in my life. There is the possibility of too much schmit going on. I joined a gym as a commitment to releasing these excess pounds that have been held hostage for a few years now. I have also committed to write..finish the first blog book of mine. vacations...not in the budget at the moment. I know you say make it happen but I don't make much money and it just ai't in the budget yet. Until then I'll travel through your adventures...peace
You are never bored or defeated. Although, I only check in on occassion I always find you vibrant and challenging. Your spirit rocks girlfriend and I love you so much for the inspiration. I'm guessing PARIS!
thanks little lue lue...i love u too! ...and nope, its not paris yet!!! more clues this week!
Da Bahaymez!!! What did I get? Do I get a prize?
Jamaica!
HA HA HA!!! to peaceful groove...no more hints to u mamacita!!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home