Wednesday


There’s nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein.
-Walter Wellesley “Red” Smith


I’m not jonez’n on anything right now, but maybe this song.
...one of Sade's older songs is on my playlist this week, entitled...
“You’re Not The Man”
(if you haven’t heard the song, you bettah ask somebody...)

“You're not the man
Who would bleed for me
But never shed a tear
You're not the one
Who said he'd always, always, always be here...

But don't get me wrong
Although it seems sad
It's not all bad…you see
I'm not the little girl
I use to be
he said he'd always always be near…”
(what's on yr playlist? ....make it good now)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woke up short of breath, but I've still got a long day ahead of me
I don't know what day it is but tell me 'cuz I gotta know who to be
Is this me up in the mirror? 'Cuz I thought it was somebody else
Well it's a realization, when you find out you don't even wanna look at yourself

[Chorus]
Where do I go?
What do I do?
Who do I turn to?
I'm losing my ground
Who am I now?
Where does it end?
How did it all begin?
I'm losing my ground

[Verse Two]
Well, hit my feet, its time to hit the streets
And get my life back together again
Well, this place is all a masquerade
So tell me where in line can I cut in?
Downtown wandering aimlessly around still don't know what I'm tryin' to find
Well you could flash all the pretty lights in front of me, I still won't see the signs
...this is what I'm feeling lately...

Fri May 02, 08:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home