Wednesday

WHEWee!!!
THEY GOT THEIR MONEY'S WORTH OUTTA ME TODAY!!!!
IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR A NEW GIG!
...does anybody care?
...holla if u feel me?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care. I know what it's like to not like where you are. When the money just ai'nt incentive/motivation enough to take your ass in to deal with the BS.

When you want out but without a definite equal or better offer you are just stuck...

But it will change. hold on. but in the meantime change YOU...

Become the one that you've been waiting for. IT's time to be in a position to free your soul otherwise you just keep feeding it and like a bulemic (spelling?) you throw it up when no one is looking...DAMN that was deep. But I see you....I see you...with your finger down your throat!!!

Time to work some of that talent out so we can make some MONEY

Wed Apr 23, 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

THAT WAS CLASSIC!!!! BEAUTIFUL MAN! LOVE IT! i think i'll print this one out and keep it in my wallet for an added boost when the gig's up!

Thu Apr 24, 06:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home