Tuesday

And the floodgates runneth over….

Hillary’s superdelegates are starting to flood into Obama’s camp. After months of watching the elections, I noticed that Obama has set his goal posts very quietly, without announcing them unless he knows he’s going to meet them. Brilliantly done, in my book. I read an affirmation once that stated, you don’t really need a lot of pomp and circumstance to demonstrate to the world what you’re going to accomplish. Just as the sun rises and sets…it does it with great ease and no sound. ...yet it is indeed brilliant and beautiful!

The real question should be….what constitutes the finish line of the primary race? Does anybody know?

I might add that I do completely understand Hillary’s vigor and the force behind it, I too have experienced the power of denial. (tee hee) What I would have a hard time with, would be going back to my old job. Have any of you ever gone back to an old job because you had to? (talk about a bummer) Now that would take some badboy-wonderwoman kinda energy for me to wake up for! But of course... maybe that too; is actually aiding Hillary's vigorous drive.

Whatever the case, I hear she may be vying for the VP spot or maybe even New York Governor! I guess we will just have to wait a little bit longer.

What are your thoughts?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home