Monday

Empty Calories...
(sho' looked good to me!)

have u ever been in a relationship that gives off empty calories?
u know the kind....great at the moment, with no nutrients?
carbs, sugar, trans fat...OH MY!
relationship tip of the day:
avoid sweetened packages and try going for refined grains
now chew on that & holla if u feel me! (smiles)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I'm HOLLARINNNNNNNNNNN.
I just had a friend visit and I must finally admit that I just no longer want to be this person's punching bag. Not that she beats me up mentally or physically however what she does do. I SWEAR..is visit me for the sole purpose of rubbing her life in my face.

She is sooo history...

Tue May 20, 11:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu May 29, 07:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home