It’s Monday and I hope you guys had a great weekend,
This week I vow to…
…run around rice not once, but thrice!
…revise my resume, instead of everyone else's
…stop using my cell phone during PEAK HOURS!!
…finish reading “The Circle”
…fill up my gas tank for a change!
…find a dentist who uses a gas!
what r u vowing to do?
Labels: balance
3 Comments:
Just for this week...I vow to work out 3 times and eat differently than last week.
I vow to not go out to lunch more than once.
I vow to write in my journal at least 3 evenings
I will not lust for more than two hours over that Island man LOL
I will map out the next 45 days for successfully moving my coaching goals forward
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home