I don’t know about you, but hearing about this Democratic competition is getting ridiculously tiring. Under traditional math, Clinton does not have a chance unless we change the rules…i.e. the Michigan/Florida dilemma…which they will finally bring to a close at the May 31st rules meeting. Apparently, Clintons’ ultimate goal is to shrink the delegate count, while expanding the popular vote…it’s just that simple. Who can strategize the best and win, rather than who is more equipped.
I will say that I don’t entirely disagree with all of Clintons’ views, and might I also mention that I have had a little speculation on Obama’s instincts when it comes to the war in Iraq. Nonetheless, what’s starting to concern me more right now is DEFECTION. If…I mean when Clinton loses the nomination, which Democrats will bypass Obama and vote McCain??? …or better yet, not vote at all. Wake up people!
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home