Monday

“If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.” (Anita Roddick)

That quote couldn’t have more meaning than it does today. I got about 3 hours of sleep last night due to a pesky mosquito making himself at home in my bedroom. After being awakened from a bite on the ear, and that maddening buzz we all know so well, IT WAS EITHER HIM OR ME!! Sadly said, he was the victor…and the battle to win has left me completely exhausted!!

How often do you let anything small affect your day, deplete your energy or better yet…rob you of your time? Is there something small you can do for somebody that would make a huge difference? I often forget that if something that small could have that much of a repellent influence on my entire day, than tackling some of the smallest things in my life could have an enormously great impact on my future! ...God knows I need that oil change…and it wouldn’t hurt to do an extra set of sit-ups....and might I even mention placing that extra change into my S.O.S stash???

What could you be tackling? Do you need a “skeeter” in your ear….or are u the “skeeter” in the room? LOL!!! -k

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the skeeter in the room for some and I could use a skeeter family in my room to get my ass moving some days.

it's all bout pacing myself and consistent discipline.

Tue Jun 10, 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

Sad to say but I need a skeeter to get me motivated on the one great project and ideas that could give me financial freedom, but the skeeter in my life is me...

Fri Jun 13, 07:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home