Wednesday


Okay, I know this is a little strange, but there is an odd looking blue creature that lurks outside my patio every night at dusk. For months I’ve been hearing this bizarre screeching sound outside my window…but when I would look outside, I’d see nothing.

Well, a couple of weeks ago I decided that I was going to capture this peculiar animal on film (if for no other reason; than to prove I am not just hearing things). So here it is….sorry for the blurred shots, but I’m an amateur photographer when it comes to moving creatures!!

I might add that you should not let the photos fool you. This blue creature appears to be in the bird family, but stands about 2 feet tall and doesn’t fly. It may help to double click on the photos to get a better view.

Inquiring minds want to know…any guesses?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Khali said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Fri Jun 27, 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Fri Jun 27, 04:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it looks like a crane or something like that. pretty

Fri Jun 27, 06:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home