stay healthy, eat organic, excercise, become a vegan, band cola, coffee & caffeine and definitely grow your own DAMN vegetables! ...basically, don't ever get sick!!! the health profession employ the most pompous mortals on the planet, next to lawyers. oh, did i say mortals? well that remains dubious! ...and dont even get me started on healthcare! enuf said.....
Labels: my thoughts
1 Comments:
crazy thing is this...no matter what you ban or grow you're still gonna die from it. Pesticides, biogenetically engineered veggies, hormone grown meats, farm raised animals that eat pesticide contaminated soil LOL it's all a damn joke AND...I tell you it's called the PRACTICE OF MEDICINE for a reason.
Which is why I don't go to them very often. I can PRACTICE on myself. it's only been a blessing that I have never had any major issues with my health.
no matter what you all think...we are ALL guinea pigs of the medical field!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home