i know this is an odd post, but i gotta go here. this is for all us 'colored' girls who haven't gone natural yet, and still endure that monthly re-touch with that uncompromising flat iron. after years of buying every expensive product known to man for my light brown (dry) relaxed hair....i decided to browse thru the "ethnic" section in target. yep, u know the one you've been avoiding ever since u found joico, mizani & fekkai to do your hair. well...at my wits end of stalking the right product online and in salons, i went back to the tried-true & tested 'Optimum' shampoo & conditioner. now i will admit, i was a little nervous i'd be doing a 're-wash', but to my surprise...it was like old times again. ...times where there were no flat irons...nothing but blow & go!!! ... and that's exactly what i got!! i did have to add a little sheen, but u do the math...what i couldnt get on my own for $18 to $22, i got on my own for $3.99!
3 Comments:
Okay but do y'all remember " Bone Straight"( in the brown and beige container?) LOL. I used to swear by that and Creme of Nature shampoo. Now...I've got a hodge podge of products from Garnier/Fructis to Organic Root Stimulator's Olive Oil line.
oooh, do they still sell bone straight? gimme some.... and creme of nature was the bomb! its still at target! maybe i should get that next time! but in all honesty, my hair is a bit on the dry side now....hmmm got me rethinkin'...
If I'm out I'll check. I'm sure they do maybe at Sally's or somewhere. Creme of Nature has a natural line now..LOL!! there's always the good ole fashion hot oil treatment to get the locks saturated and fed!!! gotta go ole school chil!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home