PDBPresident-elect Barack Obama got his first PDB aka “PRESIDENTIAL DAILY BRIEFING” today. The PDB is a top secret document produced each morning for the President of the United States. It's delivered by the Director of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell. The purpose is to provide the president with sensitive international intelligence, warranting attention and analysis. In other words, to you and me….it’s a daily “things to do” checklist! You know the one you write each day…but then forget to look at! LOL
Honestly, I 've never paid this much attention to any president’s job…but I suppose this will be my routine, now we're all on one accord....minus the 'need a perm' checkpoint at the top...that's on my PDB! : )
Labels: politixx
3 Comments:
Well...I supposed he is getting used to a dictionary full of new terms by now.
I am glad this has happened. I know that you don't listen to rap but there is a guy named "Yung Jeezy". He wrote a song called "My President". Check it out if you get a chance.
alright, i'll check it out nupe! thanks for your comments.
The ultimate glass ceiling has been broken. I pray that Pres. Elect Obama will give younger African-American Male a renewed sense of hope. We as a people can no longer us the excuse that the "man" is holding us down, because now the only thing that's will be holding us down is ourselves.
I wonder what our great uncles in Cleveland and Kentucky think.
Bob White
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home