Wednesday

What the ...?
...not only has Gov. Blagojevich refused to resign, he has now named Atty Gen. Ron Burris to serve the last two years of Obama's Senate term. Alright, so let me get this straight...this Governor is essentially out on bail for trying to sell the Senate seat that he is now placing someone in....HUH?? ...talk about "runnin' sHxT"! ...only in Chicago y'all...only in Chicago! (lol) I mean can this even be permitted? Even on a crime show, the court throws out discreditable character witnesses!! Yes, Burris is a Dem. and I have nothing against him, but can you trust a corrupted conspirator like the Governor to use good judgment when handing over the throne? hmmm.... Now I must admit, it has absolutely been done in other countries. Castro passed the baton to his brother Raul...when we all know "really" know that parliament is using fotoshop to keep Castro alive! ...or how 'bout George Sr. and the stolen votes used to get George W in office? hmmm...perhaps u say? ...okay, let's take it back to the 17th century Puritans or corrupted Kings from centuries ago..."When choosing their successors, what kind of character witnesses might they have been"? ...pretty scary, huh? I guess what I'm sayin' is....who's really running this show? Blagojevich or the folks who govern the 18 million people of Chicago? I imagine Blaojevich is thinkin' ...if they can't take me out, I may as well go out like a pro! (lol)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

Okay I was with you until yo ass went back to the Puritans. LOL. You need some fresh air girl!

I feel ya on the politics however Chicago wrote the book on "shady" shows...
Now the questions is...how did our President-Elect live there all these years and keep his nose clean? or was he spared (asked to leave the room) thus protecting him and not "directly" involving him? hmmmm

I love Barack and Michelle...I just ...hell I just wanna know.

Wed Dec 31, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

dont know why puritans popped up in my head; they just seem like the lowest form of life back in the day...burnin' folks at the stake, callin' folks witches and turnin power over to folks lower than themselves. wut wut!!

but i'm feelin u on the rest! how in the sam hell did the new renters of the white house remain so clean amongst chi-towns BoBo's? ...just sayin' part two. lol

Wed Dec 31, 09:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home