Saturday

...it's never too late to revise

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Southern Bound said...

I'd like to think of it as redefining ones self rather than revising...

Even the Great Picasso would add a few extra brush strokes to his masterpieces after he thought he was finished, which ultimately would redefine his work. Nevertheless they were always appreciated and sometimes misunderstood. Nice art and the meaning behind it.

Mon Jan 26, 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

Are those your legs???? i couldn't see if it was a tree or you laying on your back with your legs crossed in the air?

Okay i'm tripping.
REVISE (verb)
1. to amend or alter: to revise one's opinion.
2. to alter something already written or printed, in order to make corrections, improve, or update: to revise a manuscript.

or
REDEFINE(verb)
1. give a new or different definition to; "She redefined his duties"
2. give a new or different definition of (a word)

I think I'll stick with Revise...I am just updating a few things here and there I don't want to give a new or different name to what or who I am. Assuming that's what this is about.
Let me go marinate on this one for a bit.

Tue Jan 27, 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

i wish they were my "wegs"! LOL ...but i'm happy with mine minus that little issue i had at the festival last year...tee hee...remember? shhh

and oh, i'm with u on the revision thang! sounds better and more attainable too!

thanks for sharing peacefulgrve!

Tue Jan 27, 07:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home