Tuesday


...the upside to monday's

Yesterday was quite a day! I thought I’d never get outta the office and if I had to format one more spreadsheet or listen to one more grown man stroke another man’s ego, I would have lost it! Honestly, are we “women” the only ones who see this transparency? (sorry guys…but I had to go there…smiles) Nevertheless, my new motto is to focus on opportunity rather than the burden! It seems to be how Obama works...and strangely enuf "Blago" too...(blagojavich)! …with that said, I’m looking forward to the rest of the week!

I’m putting 8 classes on my yoga membership and I have 4 weeks to use them! The last time I did this, I blew off my classes until I had 1 day to finish up 5 remaining ones. Some of you may remember, I spent an entire Saturday taking class after classyoga at 9pilates at 10yoga at 11….yoga again at 1 and so on! It was hardly relaxing and certainly defeated the purpose! lol I also signed up for kayaking yesterday, and oddly enuf I ran across an awesome sale on paint brushes for 68 cents a pop! …hmm...looks like opportunity is meeting me in the middle! What about u?

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

Opportunity: working with young people, training and workshops are popping up to send them to that are exactly in line with the project they are working on. Found a few folks at work who are beginning to work out and including me YIKES! learning to manage my time such that I am successfully devouring 5 books a month at minimum (ok so it's only the first month!)

now to find a cheap ticket to Sedona and I'll be ECSTATIC!

Tue Jan 27, 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

HEY!! i got my paintbrushes...29 of them for all of $13 total! SWEEET! if youre interested, just head over to aaron bros. (if there's any left)

also, if anyone can recommend where i can buy inexpensive canvases & paint - please let me know. thnx!

Tue Jan 27, 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

hey peace, sounds like opportunity is meeting u too! i'll let u know if i find some "cheep" tix to sedona...after i find one to miami & aruba!!!

Tue Jan 27, 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

I"ll ask my daughter's old art and a few other folks where to get inexpensive canvases and paint. buying my ticket for Sedona this friday

Tue Feb 03, 02:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home