ok, signing up for kayaking - check!
actually going to the class - check check!
surprisingly enuf, kayaking 101 was quite informative & entertaining! ...and although not quite as entertaining as having free reign of the entire adventure store, it was well worth the time! my friend eric met me there & we both got in a little training, as well as some great ideas on what lake, river or coastline to check out! our trainer was a former olympic champion who gave us all sorts of demonstrations - all we need now is some water! if u live in H-town and find yourself living under a rock, i absolutely suggest u get up and check out some of the outdoor adventure clubs! before u know it, u may just be white water kayaking like me!
2 Comments:
You are madd crazy and Okay so I am envious but I will jump out there soon and DO something. I will. After I take care of... just joking I'll get out there.
Yeah, this is the year for jumping off Cliffs,(with a parachute)Kayaking at your own risk with many adventures,The Kayster and I have decided to do it all this year along with meeting great new friends, wish us luck.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home