well the other day, she received a postcard in the mail addressed to him, and on the front it said..."Did You Forget Something?" she then turned it over and it was from "Rims for Rent"! WTH? has the recession really come to this? ...apparently, while in the relationship, bro-ham overextended himself by purchasing a new caddy, but didn't say he was renting the rims! hmm...u know...the more i think about it...with the way the economy is - rental companies might just be the new macy's! quite frankly, i'm surprised the Fat Cat Banks are even giving car loans, the way they're hoarding their bailout stash!!!!
...anyway, after being inundated with all of the recession articles out there, i realize that they're right..."Debt really is the new Fat"! ...no matter how you try to shed it, it just keeps creepin' back! and with that said, what better segway to introduce you to this website that i find very interesting called "Tip'd". its a community of financial news, ideas & tips. and i think we could all use info like this in the days to come. just click HERE to see results on spending, saving, recession & economy.
-stay positive y'all...
1 Comments:
As someone who only owns one credit card (thanks to a friend who will go unnamed) I have no real debt besides the basics. I have housenote, car note, insurance, cell, internet, cable, son's student loan and that's it. Oh I have a business loan too! I'm not going into debt. I'm hoping to own whatever I have. I would love to have the only monthly debt be utilities and house note but I ain't that good yet.
I've heard of a lot of folks renting rims though. I never knew how expensive the REAL deals were until my girlfriend was purchasing some (she sent them back because they didn't make her car "look" the way the salesman said they would!)
I will be a skinny alley cat if Debt is the new FAT...NOT me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home