Thursday

I do not like cash pigs and cows.
I do not like them even now.
I will not eat them with a mouse.
I will not eat them in a house.
I will not eat them here or there.
I will not eat them anywhere.
I do not like cash pigs and cows.
I do not like them even now.
Of course the fat ass pig award goes to GOVERNOR RICK PERRY and his hillbilly administration for his refusal to accept 550 million dollars to expand unemployment bennies to the state of Texas…and the cash cow award goes to - you guessed it, BERNIE MADOFF, the successor of the Ponzi Scheme for payin' folks back their own invested "moola" rather than from profits earned! Talk about organized crime!

...now getting back to Perry, in the fourth paragraph of this article (click here)", is this moron calling us lazy...cuz that's what I'm hearing"? Gov. Perry has only been too happy to juice the government for many years, but when it comes to Texans & the economic state of the unemployed - he wants to showboat!!!! Maybe it is time to get the hell outta this state!

2 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

But the state legislature can override his decision! If they are contacted and protested. But will TEXANS unite and bombard their state legislature to DO something..as for Murdooff. He can sit and rot...but he may come up "dead" like Ken Lay and cremated and unavailable. hmmm

Fri Mar 13, 02:50:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

okay TEXANS....employed and unemployed, lets UNITE!

Fri Mar 13, 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home