Sunday

What do these states have in common?

South Carolina, Texas, Alaska, Louisiana, Idaho and Mississippi

If you’re thinking along the lines of turning down certain percentages (although fairly small) of the 787 billion dollar stimulus package that will fund education, healthcare, unemployment and infrastructure – ‘by golly” you’re right!!! …this political posturing (gosh I love that word) is just enough to get the media to give their pompous asses airtime...and u know we love that! Talk about theatrics! But just to cut them a little slack, my educated guess as to why they're hesitating is that when the funding runs out, they'll be subject to use funding out of their own budget. Nonetheless, this is the wrong time to play financial badminton with peoples lives. Its all going to fall back on the taxpayers anyway!

Although I truly doubt these showboatin’ Governors will actually turn down the motherload, it's a shame that it always have to be at the expense of the people in need! Pay close attention to what party elected them! That said, it only seems right for them to make a guest appearance now for the next election!


Pay attention “Y’ALL”!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned at SOBU that aired on CSpan Saturday that the state legislature can overturn a Govenor's decision to reject the money! I forget what the process is called. I'll have to listen to it again so watch the WHOLE legislative body of your state not just the govenors

Mon Mar 02, 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home