caught reading between the lines…Monday
caught reading between the lines…Dear God,
Why did you make me so repulsed by the smell of fruit and in love with the flavor of cheese? Didn’t you know how much I’d hate working out? …speaking of working out, I broke my finger today. I was so annoyed by the clamor of the beast who lives above me, that I slammed a broom against the ceiling and jammed my finger with it. By the way…did I mention she was working out? I take it she loves cheese as much as I do. After the fact, I felt a little silly until the pain set in, but more importantly, the lesson I've Iearned is that nothing ever exists independently! Up until now, I figured the only thing predestined to be broken was my heart...but hey, I'm digressing. I do indeed get it…in a weird cause and effect kinda way. Had I been "doing me" (whatever that is), this series of events would not have occurred. And just as I trust in the unfailing law of gravity, what I put out will always come back the same way. ...so with that said, I'm gonna go workout now, in hopes of a better rippling effect.
P.S. ...one last thought, if You promise to help me bear the fruits of my labor, I promise to lay off the cheese.
lovingly,
k
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home