Sunday

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

...the birthday girl!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

so what we doing? I KNOW i didn't get no call for cake and ice cream??? hmp what's up wit that??? I got a few duckies I can roll with the big dawgs sometimes!!! *singing loud and off key...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! (all month longgggg)

Tue Sep 15, 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

You don't age do you???

Tue Sep 15, 01:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed your birthday??? Happy B-Day my friend!

Your picture is a knockout. I found that I couldn't save as and make it a backround..CRAP!!
NupeSpr84

Fri Sep 18, 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

thanxs so much for everyone's birthday wishes, here on the blog and thru emails! happy happy happy...

Fri Sep 18, 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so inspiring to hear the purpose of life broken down by the breaths that we take. Every moment should be embraced. Every kiss like the last one! Take life as it comes one breath at a time and Cheerish every experience along the path of life as part of our Journey to Heaven!

Sincerely,

Freakshow

Thu Sep 24, 03:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home