Labels: wut roe
Sunday
what not to wear to a gospel concert
{forgive me lord}
went to my first gospel concert, and I while forbidden by friends to wear flipflops & jeans, i chose heels & pants instead. now I must admit, the concert was not nearly over, before i realized that I should have followed my instincts! ...so from now on...should you ever find yourself in a gospel-like quandry....rule #1....no one and i mean NO ONE ever sits down at gospel concerts...so tryin' to praise the Lord in heels is borderline insanity! rule #2...you'd be better off following the instincts of the girl in the foto above, who stands comfortably waiting in line for gospel karaoke. ...and finally, rule #3...fire my compliance team...and go with your gut!!! ...peace & blessings y'all! : )

2 Comments:
Hey I hope I wasn't on that compliance team I say dress for comfort. Most churches nowadays are in the "come as you are" philosophy but those knee highs are a BIT MUCH...
lol, no...u weren't on the compliance team chica. it was mostly my fear of the unknown that had me questioning my garb!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home