{yeow} summer's almost over & my favorite Monday
{yeow} summer's almost over & my favorite season will soon begin...
there's an old chinese proverb that says, "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand". do yourself a favor and allow yourself to be a vessel for autumn! starting now... outgrow old habits, hop off doomed paths, and stop believing everything "u" think. autumn marks the transition of summer into winter. for some, it's labeled the "fall", and for some...it is the "harvest". but whatever you may call it, why not see it as a time of movement. a time to recoup, recover and affirm who you are & the feeling that accompanies it. i'll admit that i don't particularly like the idea of shorter days...lack of sunlight or colder nights, but i do know the value of winter. i know that all things have a need for change, and more importantly rest...the trees require it, the flowers crave it, and our routines need it. ...so in this time of movement...why not make it work for u!
1 Comments:
WOW!!! got me motivated but ya know I'm always looking to harvest!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home