Labels: balance, Honest-Tee, love yourself, my thoughts, my writes, reflection junkie
Wednesday
{phhound}
just a random post......
i still can't grasp the concept that i won't live forever...or the concept of preachers with anniversaries...naughty politicians...why short hair grows faster...why i'm broke during a sale...why i'm kissed goodnight not g.o.o.d.m.o.r.n.i.n.g...why i'm allergic to watermelon...why they make rice cakes...why i still can't listen to kem...why there's hunger in america...why folks are buried in suits...why i can't hold a grudge, but can hold onto some grief...why i get A's when i cram...why you just text me "ok"...why i'm mean when i'm hungry...why i let go of a hug first...why i'm even on twitter...why i dream of elephants...or for that matter - staircases...why he's still on my mind...why i still have my wisdom teeth...why i love the sound of rain...why i still live in texas...why you won't leave a comment...and why you can't put a price on love...if we could, wouldn't it be easier to get it back?

2 Comments:
You will live forever just not in physical form; hair is hair; preachers need a date to have everyone remember how long they've been at the church; politicians and naughty are synonymous;sales are just marked up regular prices marked down again with a sticker;...you get kissed goodnite? dang I get licked by Biko LOL;rice cakes are sheer torture; you cant' listen to Kem? listen to Al Jarreau it's close; folks are hungry because it's a war tactic;buried in suits (for their heaven or hell interviews);being sad is easier than angry; I'm mean when I'm hungry too I think its because i'm upset that I either forgot to eat or I can't afford what I really want to eat;I hold on to hugs for dear life PLEASE somebody feel me up LOL;I dream of..(I can't remember); still on your mind because as Janet says "how empty of me to be so full of you." (ouch that hurt me too);I have all my wisdom teeth too (we are too damn smart) I LOVE RAIN especially on tin/aluminum roofs; I'm still in TExas because of my kids( and I haven't mastered fluency in another language yet) If you could put a price on love then we'd be wearing it and returning it for a refund or exchange LOL
simply hilarious Peacefulgrve! ROFL...thnx!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home