Monday

{foto source: weheartit}
{not everything's contract to hire}
***
i became a rebel without a suit today
...in an interview, that is.
...got so comfortable, i inadvertently used the word 'hell'...
...but i got the offer anyway.
u know, after so long,
you get tired of having to prove yourself
...to the screener, recruiter, the background checker
employer, staff, and even that ____...well u know

...so today i stopped.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got that off your chest, but now I'm gonna need you to let USAir loose your luggage. I need you to refocus,inhale now exhale. Hopefully you will only have to do the shuckin and jivin routine for only a little while longer.ar

Tue Oct 13, 08:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving the liberation...be free for a minute but then again we gotta be free and get paid!! hmm

Tue Oct 20, 09:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home