Friday
weheartit
{wit luv y'all}
Zeak: "Mistah Gladney, come quick, yo' wife is gittin' ready to have dis' baby!"
Mr. Gladney: "Zeak, did you fetch the doctor?"
Zeak: "No suh Mistah Gladney...da doctor done gone fishin' and you know fishes don't have telephones suh!"
*********
okay okay...although i am shamelessly addicted to classic b&w movies, i still cringe everytime i hear that dialogue! ...unfortunately it still holds true today...the cringing that is! ...everytime i hear someone use the words "conversate" and "irregardless", my vocal folds freeze unmercifully! "conversate is no more of a word than talkatate" (lol), and using the word "irregardless" is like saying "without without regard", and you don't don't want to end up sounding sounding like that that, do u? (lol lol) ...just sayin'...wink!

2 Comments:
but what about all the made up words from those that don't indulge in the art of profanity? I mean profanity is a syncopated language that should flow like a song..Not everyone sings well so just like they make up the words in the songs that they sing off key...I guess they make up their own profanity...so is that REALLY keeping it clean when you KNOW what you REALLY wanna say? okay I need coffee...All Fudgesicles I forgot my dang blamit bank card. Now what the SAM hell am I going to drink? Schmit! LMBO
H-E-double hockey stix hilariously funny! Thanks for the response!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home