Friday

after working out for 7 days straight,
the only thing shrinking are my jeans!!
good lawd!

have a fantastic weekend friends!
xoxo, k

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger peacefulgrve said...

I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU!. I love that there is another woman on this here planet who takes pictures of her FEET!!!

Fri Nov 06, 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

the feet need mad luv too, so why not chronicle them in fotos!!! actually, my cousins think its weird that i do that...but i call it a beautiful thang! check out my facebook fotos....its filled with feetfotos!!!! glad to see we share the same passion, luv u too chica! LOL

Fri Nov 06, 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

by the way, those aint my feet...but i love the tattoo on hers!

Fri Nov 06, 05:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home