Sunday


...and Amen and Amen!

okay, so i'm back at it...making meals and takin' big pictures!!! but u know what they say...everything's big in texas!!! tonight's cast & characters are homemade macaroni & cheese, fried talipia, collard greens n' cornbread...and some roasted red potatoes!! i know i know, one too many starches...but "what the hell" got thrown in with the rest! YUM-O! and in case u don't know...the breading for the fried fish is called "Andy's"! you can't buy it here in tehas, but i can run it down for a finder's fee smiles!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...That's looks good. I know you don't do this "MUCH" so I guess it's ok. I will look for "Andy's" too. I use something callled "Louisiana's" in a blue bag...seasoned!

PROPS to you Bella!

Mon Nov 09, 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Southern Bound said...

Now that make me want to pull up a chair and fix a plate. I still owe a friend some Andy's.

Tue Nov 10, 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

yeah, u definitely owe me some andy's fish fry and spicy chicken fry too bobo!!! btw - i thought of u the entire time i was fryin' it up!! ...but youre more than welcome to make me a meal when i get back home to ohio...i'll take that too!! LOL

Tue Nov 10, 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

Andy's? why haven't I receivd any of this...you bringing me some back when you go home? RIGHT?

Wed Nov 11, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

i'll definitely bring u some andy's back from cincy!!

Wed Nov 11, 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home