Wednesday

livin' in bluurrrrr time today! ...going running early this morning, while planning the rest of november! trying to tone up in 14 days though, before i traumatize my body with all the cast & characters on the menu for thanksgiving!! btw- can anyone make me luv xmas in 45 days? ...yep, still not one of my faves! anyway, just thought i'd throw u a shout out before i get my run on. just curious, what are your plans like in the last days of november? these are easy comments, c'mon u can do it! (smiles)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have found that the older I get, the more I feel that way also. My children seemed to be the thing that keeps that going. But spending time friends and giving are the best part now. My kids just want CASH! LOL!

NupeSpr84

Wed Nov 11, 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

Remainder of November list:
1. finish 21 day liver cleanse (I've bombed on 3 days at least)
2. pay off my car and sell it; oh and get pre-approved for a new car loan (lighting candles and crossing fingers AND toes)
3. research South Beach diet (at referral of new doctor)
4. Finish 50k words before midnite November 30th
5. Completely declutter my bedroom and home office
6. Get all my stuff in line to start school fulltime next semester
7. Figure out what I'll do for my birthday in December!!
8. Get a cupcake from Crave
9. Start the search for a new bed
10. Intensify my workout routine

Okay that's it...I'll let you know how I do on December 1st

Wed Nov 11, 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

hey peaceful groove! that's a damn good list u got goin' there! i'm stealin' number 2, 5, 8, 9 and 10...but i'm really lovin NUMBER 8 WITH CRAVE CUPCAKES!!!!! thanx for posting & keep me posted!

Wed Nov 11, 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Khali said...

hey nupe! im afraid ive been feeling this way for awhile...probably too long, but who knows...maybe one day santa will pay this scrooge a visit! LOL

Thu Nov 12, 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home