Sunday

05 dec 09
#1 hindsight question
30 posts in 30 days...

Restaurant Moment. Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind? my best restaurant experience this year was when my cousin robin e. came down to visit during the summer and although i was on a meager budget, we still managed to have a beautiful time! i arranged a meetup with two of my girlfriends, genyne & cynthia at the breakf.ast k.lub. it was their very first time meeting, but i knew in my spirit that they would all get along great & i was right! i have lots of girlfriends, but we rarely intermingle. but what was amazing to me is that this was something i never really thought to do, bcuz getting the right blend of personalities always represents a challenge....a challenge that actually worked this time around, because all 3 of them are now friends with so much in common! as a matter of fact, they talk amongst one another without me even being in the picture! ...oh...and although the bkfst.klub is known for its chick'n n' waffles (a freudian thing, ask me later), the taste that stands out in my mind would have to be the coffee, because after a whole lotta great conversation mixed with laughter, all i can really remember was the great cup of joe! ...what's yours?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Southern Bound said...

My most memorable experience at a resturant was in Vietnam, Feb 09. I ate a beef & fruit salad that you would die for and to top it off I drank an ice coffee drink with coconut milk & ice. I'm not a coffee drinker, but this thing was... Well, I better stop writing about it because I just felt drool down my cheek. LOL

Tue Dec 08, 05:35:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

hmmm alleric to fruit, but the coconut milk sounds delish since i am a true blue dairy QUEEN! :)

Tue Dec 08, 06:57:00 AM  
Blogger peacefulgrve said...

I can't think of a restaurant experience!! Oh wait the first time had Lupe Tortilla. Their fajita beef is seasoned with lime juice YUMMMMM. I was with two Mexican restaurant connoisseurs (Khali and Colbe LOL) Great company. we don't do it often but when we do hang out...it's fun!

Tue Dec 08, 07:37:00 AM  
Blogger Khali said...

hey peacefulgroove, i didn't know u luv'd lupe!! we must go there again...i always have fun with u and the colbster!

Tue Dec 08, 08:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home